We are using SNMP++ v3.3.10.
Issue is reproduced in following use case:
- say initially device is configured to have EngineID = EngineID_1
- run our monitoring app (it sends snmp request to the device each 5 min)
- the app sends snmp v3 get request and gets valid response
- then device is changed to have EngineID = EngineID_2
- after 5 min the app sends same snmp v3 request and gets timeout
It seems to me that SNMP++ does not refresh engine id in internal caches.
Is SNMP++ able to detect and handle changing of engine id in runtime?
How to enable such behavior in SNMP++?