AgenPro - Mib to java file convert

Hi Team,
I am Ramaprabu from Tambora System Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
In our company, we are using the AgenPro tool. I am new to the tool. I try to utilize this tool for generating the mib file java file conversion. I have created 2 mib files and compiled those files successfully in the AgenPro tool. But I could not able to generate the java code for the same. I got the error as follows,

1 error occurred during code generation. Please check the Log panel for the additional details
ERROR Generator D:\Ramaprabu\snmp\agenpro4\generated\D:\Ramaprabu\snmp\sample\test5_output\com\tambora\snmp\SawridgeMib.java (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Request to do the needful to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramaprabu L.S.

In the project definition, you specified a root path and an output directory as absolute path. That’s why the combined path

D:\Ramaprabu\snmp\agenpro4\generated\D:\Ramaprabu\snmp\sample\test5_output\

is incorrect. This is because the drive D: appears twice. Either remove the root path specification completely (i.e. remove D:\Ramaprabu\snmp\agenpro4\generated\ from the first wizard step of the project config or specify the output dir relatively to that root path.

Then it will work :slight_smile:

Hi Team,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
I have tried with absolute path for input and output directory in the job file of the AgenPro Tool as you suggested. I got the respective 2 java files(NotificationServiceMib.java and SawridgeMib.java).
Thanks & Regards,
Ramaprabu L.S.