MIB Designer 5.0.1 has been released on 2020-07-24T22:00:00Z with bugfixes and small enhancements as follows. Basic Java version requirement has been lowered to Java version 9 (or later). In addition, the Mac and Windows OS installer are now bundled with OpenJDK 14.0.1.
If you have to use Java 8 please let us know here in the forum or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With some effort, we might be able to create a version 8 compatible version too.
- Java 9 or later
- Fixed: Regression in 5.0.0 regarding “MIB PDF export function did not generate PDF bookmarks (tree/flat)”.
- Improved: Accompanied files update now shows table to individually select update method and check files to be updated.
- Added: Microsoft installer (MSI) for better Windows integration shipping with OpenJDK 14.0.1
- Updated: MacOS installer now uses OpenJDK 14.0.1.
- Improved: Online help formatting. Updated installation related help content.
- Fixed: Search MIB Repository dialog fails to search with NullPointerException with option “All”.
- MacOS DMG file has been properly signed and notarised by Apple.