MIB Explorer Pro 5.0.3 has been released 2021-01-04T23:00:00Z to fix several issues, including “jumping” scrolling to top and bottom of table views with high resolution mouse wheels.
- Java Runtime 9 or later (11 or later is recommended)
- Fixed [MXP-96]: SET Dialog generates wrong OID (with .0 after object ID and before row index) on some columnar instances.
- Fixed: Table scrolling to min/max with mouse wheel did not work precisely on high resolution mouse wheels.
- Updated: SNMP4J to 3.4.4.
- Updated: Upgraded bundled OS installer OpenJDK to 15.0.1.