SNMP4J 3.5.1 has been released 2021-05-25T22:00:00Z. It introduces a new package org.snmp4j.fluent that provides builder classes following there fluent pattern to ease SNMP configuration and usage. For a full source code example see: https://snmp4j.org
- Java SE 9 or later
- Fixed [SFJ-236]:
TableUtilscould enter endless loop if agent returns rows not within lexicographic order and looping row hits first row in row cache. That could happen only if the agent returns a row again, that was returned already before.
OctetString.fromString(hexString64,16)return 00 as last byte although the 64 byte long source string has a different value.
- Fixed [SFJ-238]: Sending a zero size message to DefaultTcpTransportMapping and TLSTM server stops accepting new connections.
- Fixed: TLS command sending fails with exception when security name is not set.
- Fixed: NPE on empty security name (TLS incoming).
- Fixed: Possible
- Changed: Moved
TcpTransportMappingand made it protected.
- Improved [SFJ-240]: Moved
org.snmp4j.agent.cfgpackage with engine ID and boots counter persistence to from SNMP4J-Agent to SNMP4J.
- Improved: Added support in USM, TSM and SNMPv3SecurityModel for multiple agents per Java process.
- Added [SFJ-237]: Simplify creating Snmp instances, Targets, and PDUs with fluent builder classes in new
- Added: DictionaryOIDTextFormat and PDU.get(String …)