SNMP4J-Agent and SNMP4J-Agent-DB 3.3.0 have been released today to fix an issue that created invalid USM user entries, when users were loaded from persistent storage that actually already exists in the UsmMIB with localised keys.
- Java 9 or later
- SNMP4J 3.4.0
- Xodus 1.3.124 (SNMP4J-.Agent-DB only)
CHANGES SNMP4J-Agent 3.3.1
- Fixed [SFJ-222]: Error after changing/using a USM user and then trying to reset all user’s passwords by loading them from persistent storage again.
- Improved: DefaultMOTable.removeRow returns removed row even if row change listener deletes the row as side effect.
- Added: DefaultMOTableRow.getColumnValue to get a columns value by type (instead by index).
- Added: StorageType.getStorageType method to access the storage type value of a row efficiently.
CHANGES SNMP4J-Agent-DB 3.3.1
- Updated dependency to SNMP4J-Agent 3.3.1.