What is the use of SampleAgentConfig.properties and SampleAgent.bc

what is the significance of the following configuration files? if i am shipping SNMP agent to my customer, do i need to ship these fiels as well?

1. SampleAgentConfig.properties - i understand that the coexistence info is loaded into the application using this properties file (snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.1.3.6.1.6.3.12.1.3.1.1.2={s}public). are there any mandatory data to be loaded into the application from this file without which the agent will not run or function as expected? do i need to ship this file along with my agent to the customer? if so, what data i can add into this file?
    2 . SampleAgent.bc - is it used only to create agentsOwnEngineID? what if the file is not there? to the customer , do i need to package this file also along with my agent?
  2. SampleAgent.cfg - i understand this file is not required, if i am not using persistent storage. please confirm

You do not need any of the files at startup if you do the necessary configuration programmatically.

SNMPv3 will not work across agent restarts if the engine ID and it’s boots counter cannot be saved and reloaded.
Instead using the boots counter file, you could implement your own means.

“You do not need any of the files at startup if you do the necessary configuration programmatically.” - we need to allow our users to configure the read and write community values. so i think apart from that (snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.1.3.6.1.6.3.12.1.3.1.1.2={s}public)) , rest of the values in SampleAgentConfig.properties are not required. am i correct?

SNMPv3 will not work across agent restarts if the engine ID and it’s boots counter cannot be saved and reloaded. - we are not yet into SNMPV3, we are implementing SNMPV2 agent only. so i hope this is not required ? please correct me if wrong?